CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS CLOSED
Eight independent calls for positions, one for each individual ESR, are detailed below. Information is also available on Euraxees with Job ID 34050646.
- To hold a MSc degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- To have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- To be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of research career at the date of recruitment. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him/her to embark on a doctorate, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged. (MSc degree awarded not earlier than September 2012).
- To have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of recruitment for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. (At least 24 months outside the country of the recruiting organization between September 2013 and September 2016).
- To be proficient in English language.
After a preselection phase performed by the coordinator verifying eligibility requirements of each applicants, a shortlist of admissible candidate will be devised for each position evaluating individual CVs.
Shortlisted candidates will be first interviewed (either physically or via videoconference) by a panel selected within the Supervisory Board.
Preselected applicants will be then interviewed by the corresponding recruiting organization and a priority list of candidates will be submitted to the Supervisory Board for approval.
The final decision about recruitment will be made by the AdMoRe Supervisory Board.
Each ESR will be recruited for 36 months.
Selected candidates are expected to enroll in the program by October 2016 at the latest.