This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Postdoc at the Mathematical Institute,University of Oxford, Oxford (U.K.) & Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh (USA)
Ph.D. Computational Mechanics, 09/2009 -- 07/2013 University of Zaragoza, Spain.
VISITING RESEARCH POSITIONS
08/2013 – 12/2013: Postdoctoral at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, USA. PI: Prof. Kuhl.
09/2012-12/2012: Engineering and applied Sciences Division, Caltech (USA). PI: Prof. Ortiz
04/2012-107/2012: Dept. of Biomedical Engineering, City College of New York, USA. PI: Prof. Tarbell.
04/2012-09/2012: Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, USA. PI: Prof. Kuhl
10/2010 : Institute of Mechanics, TU Dortmund, (Germany). PI: Prof. Menzel.
- 02/2017 Seminar Department of Mathematics, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- 11/2016 Invited Talk CNIC-Conference, Madrid, Spain.
- 11/2016 Seminar Faculty of Science VU University, The Netherlands
- 02/2014 Seminar Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
- 11/2012 Seminar Department of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford Unviersity (USA)
ORGANISATION OF INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1) IUTAM Symposium on Computer Models in Biomechanics From Nano to Macro (2011), Stanford, USA. 2) Minisymposium at the World Congress of Computational Mechanics, New York (2018). 3) Organazing committee of the Computational Seminars (CoMe), UPC, Barcelona.
MEMBERSHIPS OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIATIES
1) European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS), 2) International Association for Computational Mechanics (IACM), 3) European Society of Biomechanics (ESB) and 4)Sociedad Española de Metodos Numericos en Ingenieria (SEMNI).
REVIEWER OF PEER-REVIEW ARTICLES
1) Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2) Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 3) Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 4) International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering, 5) International Journal of Solid and Structures, 6) Journal of Theoretical Biology and 7) Mathematical Biosciences
Finite Elements in Fluids, Computational Engineering, Programming for Engineering and Science, Numerical Methods for PDEs, Communication Skills I and Continuum Mechanics