In 2014 I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering at UPC (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona). Then, I did my MSc in the same subject at UPC during the first year and Swansea University (Swansea, UK) for the second year.
During my postgraduate studies I extended my knowledge in several fields such as computational fluid dynamics, multi-physics problems and finite elements method. At this point I realised the power of computational mechanics.
That is why I deceided to apply for the AdMoRe programme in which I am currently doing my PhD “Towards the fast prototyping of MRI scanners” at Swansea University.
Keywords of the project
Model order reduction, PGD, multi-physics problem, high order FEM, MRI scanners.
- Induction courses for new staff members (SU, Oct. 2016)
- Introduction to scientific programming with Python (SU, Apr, 2017)
- Discontinuous Galerkin course. SEED summer school (UPC, Jul. 2017)
- Model order reduction symposium (Durham, Aug. 2017)
- Data analytics with Python (SU, Mar. 2018)
- Advanced Numerical Methods course. SEED summer school (Pavia, Sept. 2018)
- ECCOMAS, International Conference on Adaptative Modeling and Simulation, ADMOS (Italy, June 2017)
- ECCM-ECFD 2018, 6th European Conference on Computational Mechanics (Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems) and 7th European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics . Glasgow, United Kingdom (June 2018)
- ZCCE seminar series (SU, Oct. 2016 – present)
- SIAM annual meeting (Glasgow, Gen. 2017)
- ZCCE PhD workshop (SU, Feb. 2017 & Feb. 2018)
- ZA2C symposium on HPC (SU, Sept. 2018)
- AdMoRe blog entries
- AdMoRe twitter managment